The Wyandot County Rod & Gun Club offers access to a clubhouse with a kitchen and restrooms and many activities including:
- Fishing in our stocked pond.
- Shooting on the trap and rifle ranges.
The Wyandot County Rod & Gun Club is active in the Wyandot County Community including:
- Annual Pancake and Sausage Supper for members and guests on the second Thursday of February.
- Fishing derby for kids each June at Harrison Smith Park in Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- Sponsor of an annual gun show at the Wyandot County Fairgrounds.
- Sponsor of the Wyandot County Conservation League Building at the Wyandot County Fair.
A new shooting range has been constructed at Dave & Holly Bomer's farm at Township Highway 49 and County Highway 96 West of Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
Shooting Range Rules & Regulations
As guests of Holly Bomer please be courteous and follow these simple rules. Video surveillance will be installed to help monitor our facility.
- The range will be open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 1/2 hour before sundown.
- The use of the range is limited to members and their family. Minor children must be supervised by an adult member.
- The gate will be closed and locked when leaving.
- Please park in designated area.
- Eye and ear protection is highly recommended.
- No alcohol is to be consumed while using this facility, and use of the facility while under the influence is prohibited.
- This is a target range so paper targets only; no bottles, cans, etc.
- No combat shooting, keep shot strings to a minimum number.
- No automatic firearms, machine guns or magazines loaded with more than 10 rounds.
- Keep loaded firearms pointed down range and level to the target.
- Don't position targets where damage to posts may occur.
- Don't shoot over or around the dirt backstop.
- Be safe. If farmers are in the fields, plan to shoot another day.
- Help us keep the area clean. Pick up your used brass, targets, etc.
- Pistol shooters will carry their gear closer to the target so a portable table is recommended.
Any questions, comments or suggestions can be directed to Holly Bomer at 419-294-3044, Steve Swihart at 419-294-8392, Jim Strahm at 740-225-3533, or David Rowe at 419-310-2989.